The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

SAMHSA Stakeholder Feedback

I suggest SAMHSA...

many generic psychiatric meds do not work well. We've tried many the name brand counterparts work.

Please educate people about this and insist that insurance companies pay for the name brand when the generics are not effective. I think many people think their medication doesn't work because they're using generic. We've had years of experience of this with my daugher and husband. They both do great on namebrand...the generics are like sugar pills.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna CoakleyDonna Coakley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jedi MJedi M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

See the countless court cases against generic drugs. They kill as many people as the orginals do in their legal failure to test and warn.
        All psychotrophic medication damage people's brains and spellbind them. That's why people may think that the drugs don't work- that and the fact that most if not all of them ARE less effective than sugar pills, with the bonus of free brain injury. See: Robert Whitaker, Peter Breggin, Grace Jackson...............

Feedback and Knowledge Base