The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

SAMHSA Stakeholder Feedback

Tell us your views on suggested guidelines for implementation of a trauma-informed approach. What do you like about the definition, and what changes do you suggest?

SAMHSA and all government should understand that forced drugging and forced electroshock are the **** of the brain and traumatizing for life

Any government website talking about trauma should not hide from the elephant in the room, VIOLENT atrocities in the form of forced psychiatry laws allow countless to be traumatized by government "mental health services".

How can a government that is guilty of traumatizing innocent people and torturing them really claim to be having a serious conversion about trauma?

More government lies, more government workers with their head in the sand.If SAMHSA cared about people who have had traumatic lives it would move to outlaw all forced psychiatry so as to ensure people no longer had to live in fear of having their brain raped by the state.

Psychiatry is a fraud and "behavioral health" is a pathetic weasel phrase covering up the quack notion that human life is a "health problem". Quack bureaucrats with DSM labels and drugs, wouldn't know the first thing about healing trauma.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    The girlThe girl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • The girlThe girl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the word R A P E was censored. If the government finds the word R A P E offensive it should stop R A P I N G people's brains.

Feedback and Knowledge Base